Mambo!
I am resurrecting this pitiful blog after being inspired by the lovely Becky Higbee (see higbort.blogspot.com). I have returned to Tanzania after two years to work on my project with Edward Tunyon on female genital mutilation. Unfortunately, the Colorado Multiple Institutional Review Board has delayed my ability to conduct the interviews I wanted to, but alas, that will be an adventure for residency.
After my first month of working on the project- gathering some background data, my dad will be joining me for a month of outdoor adventure on the slopes of Kilimanjaro, the forests of Gombe Stream (recall Jane Goodall), and on the plains of Katavi.
I am travelling to Morogoro this afternoon, and I will post again with more details after I get settled.
Heri,
Kara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good to hear from you!
so glad that you arrived safely, and I'm excited to get to read about your adventures here again!
Post a Comment